Gavin L Ewe

Nor applicable

I do not have a need to write a review just want to talk to a customer service agent and sense I I am required to use 100 symbols

Preferred solution: Help

Ramina B

Sedgwick corruption

I got hurt on October 24th 2023 at Target why don't shift on target blossom Hill road San Jose California. From day one you first started refusing to send me the hospital and asked me to finish my shift.

It is so much pain finally just went to emergency room.

Target refuse to cooperate and did not give me a schedule till February. playing games with the work restrictions making me do things that hurt me more. They owe me over 4,000 in back pay.

The adjuster has proven himself a *** When finally started sending checks he has sent checks that have bounced twice, he has checks that came late one week two week three week and one that was two and a half months late. He has send check that were past the 60 day valid date on the check.

Then on the app they said they're going to deposit the check and the checks never get deposited after the direct deposit has been set up.

over 5 months of financial hardship has caused me to have my phone disconnected, my rent is 3 months behind, my car will be repo at anytime.

I'm ready to go to the business better Business bureau the labor department and other institutions to make sure the whole world knows about Sedgwick and their unprofessional, unfair, retaliating attitude, unethical behavior, and completely lack of integrity. You may contact me at 408-763-**** or at ramina1356@***.com.

Preferred solution: Full refund

User's recommendation: Never trust this company and make sure you don't even talk to them and from the beginning you have an attorney representing you they cannot be trusted.

Lisa W Csc

Verified Buyer

I’m able to go back to work I need to establish to be activated so I can go back to work

Sedgwick - I’m able to go back to work I need to establish to be activated so I can go...
Sedgwick - I’m able to go back to work I need to establish to be activated so I... - Image 2

I was critical ill and developed seizures had no license for a year do to seizures and was dealing with surgeries, doctor appointments, I had to take time off for a heart attack. Now Im healed and have been cleared to go back to work from the doctors and I dont have to call out sick.

I was throwing up, severe weight loss and couldnt be reliable. So I took a LOA to get treatments done now Im healed and can be reliable not calling out or in the hospital.

I want to be transferred to Bangor Me. I just moved here want to go back to work.

Pros:
  • Very helpful

Preferred solution: Reactivated to go back to work at walmart

User's recommendation: To be not missing work, heathy, back to good honest work in dealing with customers with a smile and to make there shopping experience at Walmart the best !

Lucretia H Idr

A claim

Sedgwick - A claim

These people play so many games I was supposed to get a check Ivy Golden so called say she had mailed it after 2 weeks no check called her she said it went to a P.O Box what P.O Box she didnt know when clearly I told her my address was my mailing address try calling her she havent answer in 2 weeks or called back spoke with a lady name Robin which supposed to be her supervisor she said a check was mailed and Ill receive it in 5 days this was Thursday April 11th got an email on yesterday saying the checked was mailed yesterday FEDEX and Ill get it in 2 days no tracking number or nothing still trying to call Ivy Golden and Robin after 30 voicemail no call back or nothing straight voicemail I been get now Im forced to get a lawyer I have all evidence watch who get the laugh

Guest

Nothing will happen to Sedgwick. This is just the way it is.

Ramina B

Corruption

It is so much pain finally just went to emergency room.

Jessica B Riq

They are a rip off

Sedgwick - They are a rip off
Sedgwick - They are a rip off - Image 2
Sedgwick - They are a rip off - Image 3

While renting a storage locker from Public Storage, I paid this sham of a company for insurance to cover anything that might happen to my property. A roof leak developed on two separate occasions, ruining my property.

The on-site manager for Public Storage lied about the roof being repaired, so I left my belongings there until it occurred the second time. I was able to speak with the men repairing the roof while moving my property, and was told a rubber seal had deteriorated, allowing water to enter. Now, Public Storage has sold this location in McKinney, Texas, and won't respond to my calls regarding reimbursement for my property, leaving me stuck dealing with Sedgwick, who have no intentions of helping me. My next step is to file a lawsuit against both Sedgwick and Public Storage.

Below are some of our last conversations, as if I have access to documents pertaining to their roof conditions. Tia, the manager, witnessed it leaking.

Loss:
Cons:
  • Shady business practices

Preferred solution: Full Reimbursement of Damages from both occasions

User's recommendation: Don't do business with Sedgwick or Public Storage

Resolved
Thomas B Ehq

Verified Reviewer

Resolved: Sedgwick sucks. You can’t even talk to a person they want you to talk to a *** computer all the time.

Updated by user Jul 12, 2024

Company fixed the issue and I have been provided with apology. it hard for consumer to get a hold of an actual person and try to deal with bots.

And when you’re dealing with disability and not being able to go to work and affecting your pay, I believe you should be able to get a hold of somebody to take care of your issue.

I feel like it should’ve been easier to get a hold of them. I did finally get a hold of them the same day.

Original review Jul 05, 2024

I'm currently on short-term disability, trying to find out the status of my paperwork, but I can't get in touch with anybody. Great service.

User's recommendation: Go with a different service one that’ll help you

Donna K Eia

Poor Customer Service

Bought a new GE Dishwasher that Sedgwick Insurance Company for GE products insures.,The new Dishwasher had a tear in rubber tubing that came attached to Dishwasher. This was discovered when first time use the Dishwasher leaked water underneath hardwood floor in kitchen, living room, dinning room and halls.

After a month of calling and emailing I cannot get an agent to contact me about claim. I am so frustrated.

Preferred solution: Full refund

User's recommendation: Do not purchase GE products as Sedgwick Insurance Company is impossible to work with if there is a defective product with property damage .

Jean F Nlr

Verified Reviewer

This claim dragged on for months and months. I lost between 10-15k. Max payout is 5k. I already knew I’d be lowballed but $1700 is completely unjust. Then I sent more pics. More proof x2wks

I waited two more weeks to be offered $300 more. This is insane.

I prayed and left this all in God's hands and would have been okay with $2500.

But to drag this on and rack up $2000 in storage fees along with an auction threat by Public Storage to sell my moldy bug-infested damaged items to an innocent, unknowing person, is unethical and most likely illegal. Now, I am forced to retain a lawyer.

$12000
Pros:
  • Kind customer service rep professional patient rep
Cons:
  • Unfair calculations excessive time to process

Preferred solution: Recalculation. A fair offer of my damaged belongings

User's recommendation: Do not use Public Storage. Do not use Orange Door Insurance

Resolved
BULENT M

Resolved: Refusing to pay claim number 1004****

Sedgwick - Refusing to pay claim number 1004****
Updated by user Feb 13, 2024

Company fixed the issue and I have been provided with apology. Complain to customer service

Original review Jan 29, 2024

Your customer, GXO Logistics created a damage to my property. Your claims agent as for documents that were unrelated to damage.

Than offered me a cash compensation which is almost half of the damage repair cost.

He misinterprets that he is covering a car and decided to discount quote for wear and tear. I want "Make good" principle to be applied.

Loss:
Pros:
  • Dont know any
Cons:
  • I noticed poor reputation when i was searching info about

User's recommendation: Stay away from Sedgwick for motor insurance

map-marker Cathedral City, California

Missing check

I have called my adjuster, no returned call. I don't even know if I'm calling the correct number.

I've tried calling the adjusters supervisor and have not received a call back. Horrible customer service.

Rachelle R Ruu

Verified Reviewer

My claim is not loaded on the app. I can't speak to anyone about adding it.

Also, I am unable to register for e-deposit.

These are very important items. I have been with them since August 2023 and can't get any resolution.

Preferred solution: Apology

Cheyenne L Gyv

Accommodation

My job told me my accommodations ended a few days ago, but the doctor told me he's keeping me on it until he gets the MRI test results. He didn't give them an update about my schedule. My job said I missed the appointment but it was changed.

Rachelle R Ruu

| map-marker Providence, Rhode Island

Insurance misconduct

My claim is not loaded on app. Can't speak to anyone about adding it.

Also unable to register Edeposit. These are the thing

Andrea M Fll

My examiner was terrible

Hi yes I am complaining about Sedgwick because I had the worst experience I have ever had with that weight since dealing with them. I had a kidney transplant, 12/1/2023.

Every time I spoke with my examiner, she had the most terrible attitude, and I did not understanding. I would only ask her a question if she would give me an attitude and then tell me thats how it how it is and hangs up the phone. I was already going through recovery from a transplant, and I was having complications after transplant, so I really did not have time to deal with her nonsense. My doctor gave me leave until 5/1/2024 .

Due to the complications, I was having after transplant. My examiner only approved my leave until 5/5/2024. So when I called to ask her, why did she only approve it until then she said because they have to keep on sending out information to my doctor every six weeks to extend my leave. My doctor the nurse was so tired of sending them information because they already told them that I needed to be off until May 1.

We will send them information she will pretend like she never received it or shell ask for something else to keep me waiting to get approval for my leave. It came to the point where I just said forget it Ill just go back to work. Which I dont understand why are you pushing me back to work if my body or I wasnt ready I believe my doctor will know my health better than she would. I need to be off to recover a little bit longer because I was having infections and lots of things happening at the transplant.

I did not wanna be forced to go back to work. I want to be 100% before I went back to work. This company is terrible. I called for a supervisor at least five times and never received a response.

Her name was Kimberly.

I left so many voicemails for the supervisor to return my car, and she never did. I pray to God, I never had to go and leave again, so I will not have to deal with them.

Preferred solution: More time for leave

Guest

The examiner has you approved out till 5/5. That is 60 days away.

She will revisit your case in April. No one anywhere is going to extend anything 60 days out.

According to you, your doctor has 5/1 as a date. What exactly is your issue with things right now today?

map-marker The Bronx, New York

The worst

Sedgwick is without a doubt the worst insurance claims center I have ever experienced. They will answer your call the first time, then never an again.

Its similar to dealing with children. No return phone calls or emails. Ive had a claim for 2 years. Have been to all the doctors and all the physical therapy expected.

My physical therapist said how hard it was to talk to a person. These peoples job is to avoid people and thats it.

About