Interest Rate

I was severely mistreated by Millicent Nelson and Stuart Henry at Trident Eye Surgery Center in Charleston, SC.It has resulted in permanently damaged eyesight.

This was brought to the attention of Sandy Liles and she was rude, disrespectful and dismissive. She claimed they "did nothing wrong" but David T. Vroman, MD admitted they did and said he would file a complaint and later, very cowardly, refused. I asked Sandy for my medical records and she blatantly refused and hung up.

This was reported to R.

Milton Johnson, the CEO of HCA who hired Sedgwick to review my claim.They have all just ignored my claims and the nurses got away with causing permanent damage to my eyesight.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue as the author lost $250000. MsGAO is overall dissatisfied with Sedgwick and uploaded a picture. The most disappointing about sedgwick claim at Sedgwick was cover up for nurses neglect Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Sedgwick.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Financial Services category for more informed decision or compare Sedgwick to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Sedgwick?

Comments